The Gospels: Full of Grace and Truth
A Lesson in Stewardship
Connect with Us
Archived Messages - www.peopleofthefreegift.com/bookstore
Facebook - www.facebook.com/peopleofthefreegift
Choose “Emmanuel Baptist Church Roundup” as your charity of choice on smile.amazon.com
Donate - Click on the “shop now” button at www.facebook.com/ebc.roundup
Prep for Next Week
- Begin studying - The Rich Man and Lazarus - Luke 16:19-31
- Pray for an opportunity to invite a friend to church or share the gospel with them
Follow-up Discussion Questions
- What does it mean to be a steward?
- What are we a steward over?
- How do you feel you are doing as a steward?
- How can we as a church help you in your stewardship?
- What do you think of Jesus’ use of this parable to teach stewardship?
- What can we learn and apply from this parable of the unjust steward?
- How can we grow in our faithfulness “now?”
- What is the proper balance between watching your wallet and watching your heart?